The Library Card Chronicles

Confessions of a bookworm

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

So many books, so little time

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime - Mark Haddon

Light on Snow - Anita Shreve

The Three Miss Margarets - Louise Shaffer

A Piece of Heaven - Barbara Samuel
This woman has fantastic style.

Blue Plate Special - Frances Norris

St. Dale - Sharyn McCrumb
This book is so unlike her usual type of novel that I didn't know if I would like it or not. I LOVED it.

The Second Coming of Lucy Hatch - Marsha Moyer

Rosie Dunne - Cecelia Ahern

I still find it hard to believe this girl is only 23! She's a highly intuitive writer with a firm grasp of life, humor and her craft.

The Rock Orchard - Paula Wall
This is a must read!

The Dead of Midnight - Catherine Hunter
I felt that this book moved a little too slow, at times I was like just come on already! But the ending will surprise you.

Daughter's Keeper - Ayelet Waldman
Excellent, one of the best I've read lately.

Running with the Reservoir Pups - Colin Bateman
Really well-written, funny adolescent book that adults can enjoy as well.

Keeping the Moon - Sarah Dessen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home