The Library Card Chronicles

Confessions of a bookworm

Monday, September 13, 2004

Slowly but Surely

The Children's Hour - Marcia Willett
A++

The Lost Girls - Laurie Fox
Try as I might, I could NOT finish this book.

Me Talk Pretty One Day - David Sedaris
Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim - David Sedaris

If you haven't read David Sedaris, do so!

Secret Smile - Nicci French
This wasn't a horrible book, overall, but I absolutely hated her family. And the ending wasn't very well thought out.

Shoot the Moon - Billie Letts

Billie Letts is a phenomenal author and this is another gem.

Never Look Back - Linda Lael Miller
Eh, I don't think I'll read any more of her "mysteries". They are just too stiff.

Sammy's Hill - Kristin Gore
This would make a great movie. Excellent read.

Fire Along The Sky - Sara Donati
Again, this series is outstanding. I can't wait for the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home