The Library Card Chronicles

Confessions of a bookworm

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Some I forgot, some new ones

Northern Lights - Nora Roberts
I don't know how she does it, but it's another page turner.

On Thin Ice - Cherry Adair
Great action and a good plot. There were a couple of scenes that could have been written better, but overall a great read.

Metro Girl - Janet Evanovich
Ohmigosh, this is the best one yet! This book is hilarious. I have to say I think it's even better than the Stephanie Plum series (and while I lurve me some Steph, she's been getting a bit stale in the last few books). I hope she comes up with more adventures for Barney and NASCAR Guy!

Incubus Dreams - Laurell K. Hamilton
Ok, I still love these books, but I think she's spreading herself a bit too thin with all the different characters and two different series going on. And Anita is getting a little bit annoying, with all this "I can't do this" and "I'm blank, I'm a killer and I feel bad that I don't feel bad about it blah blah blah" crap. She's acting like Richard. Regardless, still good reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home