The Library Card Chronicles

Confessions of a bookworm

Monday, February 28, 2005

oopsie

I've had these drafted since..ohh... February? With moving and all that entails and then being offline for a few months since getting wireless out here was FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS (ARGGHHH), I've been doing a lot of reading but haven't been posting. But, thankfully, everything is pretty much settled down now and I can get back into the swing of things. Even if no one reads this, I've found it a handy reference for myself. I'm always saying to myself "Self, who wrote that really good book that you read a while back and do they have any new books out?". With a log of them, I can answer that question. From now on, I am going to try to link to the author's website, rather than amazon or barnes and noble or some other corporate giant. Have I mentioned how much I love the library and resale shops? I spent $15 on a book today at booksamillion. Eek! It so better be worth it! I'm also only going to get back into posting whether I enjoyed the book or not. The ones I've posted in the last few posts were only good ones, I didn't mention the baddies. And there have been some really bad ones. I should have written them down just to serve as a warning. I've been reading a lot of paperback romances lately because, hey, my dad gets them by the sack or box full, they're free and they don't take up a lot of time. If I get into a longer, really good book I don't want to put it down and do what I am supposed to be doing. heh Yeah, many a sleepless night, unwashed dish and other neglected things due to my literary addiction. Can ya relate?


Texas Cooking - Lisa Wingate
Lone Star Cafe - Lisa Wingate
Mouth to Mouth - Erin McCarthy
The Same Sweet Girls - Cassandra King
The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen
Lay That Trumpet In Our Hands - Susan Carol McCarthy
prep - Curtis Sittenfeld
Wedding Ring - Emilie Richards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home