The Library Card Chronicles

Confessions of a bookworm

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Back from Quasi-vacation

I went back home to Graham for about a week, so I didn't have access to the internet. I only took a couple of library books with me as I didn't want to have many to keep up with and/or lose. I read a bushel of Harlequin and Silhouette romance novels. They aren't bad for occupying the mind for an hour, that's about how long it takes me to read one. I won't even attempt to list any of them. So, here are the "real" books I read this last week.

Men in Kilts - Katie MacAlister
Cute enough, I didn't hurl it across the room in disgust at least.

The Song Reader - Lisa Tucker
Not at ALL what I expected it to be, but VERY good reading.

Good Grief - Lolly Winston
I wasn't thinking I would like this book when I first started it, but after I got a chapter or so in and I was snickering aloud, I was hooked until the finish. Superb read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home