The Library Card Chronicles

Confessions of a bookworm

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

My how time flies when you don't know what you're doing!

I have still been trying to keep up with life here. I'm reading enough, just haven't had time to be online and post what I'm reading. So, gonna play catch up and keep it short and sweet.

Die In Plain Sight - Elizabeth Lowell This is another of the Rarities Unlimited series and as usual is a great read.

Coastliners - Joanne Harris Her books are great. This one was not as good as Holy Fools, but it was an enjoyable read.

Ain't She Sweet - Susan Elizabeth Phillips I LOVED this book. Sugar Beth and all of the other characters draw you in to their world and makes you laugh and want to cry along with them.

Something Real - J.J. Murray This book went back unread. I don't know if it was just the mood I was in or I didn't like the writing style, or the character or what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home