The Library Card Chronicles

Confessions of a bookworm

Friday, March 12, 2004

Phooey

So, remember the jackpot? Well, most of them are going back. I read Lost & Found, Cooking for Harry, and am slogging through We'll Always Have Parrots. I started Jackie by Josie and couldn't get into it. Come to find out I have already read Lucy Crocker 2.0 and it wasn't that great the first time. The others I just don't have interest in now. I hate it when this happens. Ah well, c'est la vie. Of course, a lot of it probably has to do with the fact that I did get some new books I had on hold in. And they were SO GOOD that they spoiled me. I finished both of them in hours. I tend to gobble the good ones up. I'll post their reviews next. And hope the library has some goodies in for me soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home